Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kalut by Samuel Wattimena: Indonesia Fashion Week 2013

Hello Gorgeous! I'm here again and giving you all review about Indonesia Fashion Week 2013. Last week was my busy week on February. Jump jump jump! As a boy / guy / men fashion blogger, I want to write more about men fashion from every persepective. Fashion, trend, style, fashion show, menswear, etc etc. Attended fashion show is always fun! seeing the models in the runway wearing beautiful clothes wrapped their body.
I saw this fashion show after Ardistia New York fashion show. Samuel Wattimena collection same as Ardistia New york, they both made their beautiful collection with maxistyle textile. Samuel Wattimena collection looks great for urban, cool, yet stylish man like us :p

Photos by Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 www.indonesiafashionweek.com






see yaa bye

Fahad xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE