Friday, February 22, 2013

MY LOOKS: Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 Day 3

 

Hello my gorgeous readers! I attended to Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 day 3 with my new spirit! Definitely, with my new outfit too :D It's been a while not posting about my looks! I'm so feeling blue on the day 3 of Indonesia Fashion Week 2013, I was wearing all blue head to toe. Maybe blue is the new black for me! I picked my denim shirt for top, blue navy blazer for an outer, classic scarf, DIY torn jeans, & blue shoes. ALL BLUE!!!

Denim Shirt - Zara
Blue Navy Blazer - Tailored
Blue Classic Scarf
Blue Torn Jeans
Blue Shoes (Bangkok)




see yaa bye

Fahad xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE