Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Closing Party Plaza Indonesia Fashion Week 2013

It's midnight guys, I'm still awake! FIIUUHH!!! Satisfied with some amazing fashion show at Plaza Indonesia Fashion Week 2013. I suppose to go home after the fashion show done, but my friends asked me to stay with them all night long! So, I stay with them all, we bounced to Moovina for the Closing Party PIFW 2013. Yeay Yeay Yeay! Party on weekday!
I have to admit, the party was awesome to death! I met so many cool & fashion people inside. Like, Miss Mia Egron (Board Director and Chief Commercial Officer at PT Plaza Indonesia Realty, Tbk), She greeted me before entering the fashion show, just like saying "hey" and "bye". Then we meet again at the closing part. I was surprised to see her on the dance floor. I called her name to take some photos together. Miss Mia Egron was so nice to me. She brought me to her friend, Miss Ria Juwita (Senior Super Model Indonesia). I had a great chit chat time with them. They both very kind and friendly.  Adorable friends, delicious foods, & beautiful drinks! WHAT A PARTY!



Here is me & Miss Mia Egron
(Board Director and Chief Commercial Officer at PT Plaza Indonesia Realty, Tbk)

 Ria Juwita & Mia Egron

 Ria Juwita

and my friends who came to the closing party!







see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

6 comments:

  1. really amazing purposes!
    loving your blog and good taste, i stay here! hope youll follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Immediately, following you
      hope you'll do the same

      thanks anyway

      Mr. Rebel in Town

      Delete
  2. jd ngiler sama makanannya. hahaha.

    -Lulut-
    www.lulutmarganingtyas.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha enak loh meatballs nya :p
      laper yah malem-malem liat makanan menggiurkan

      Mr. Rebel in Town

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE