Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hellow Yellow, not Mellow

 

Hello everyone! I just back from Grandma's funeral. My Grandma passed away yesterday evening. God take her to a better place in heaven to meet Grandpa. She no need to feel the pain anymore, she's watching us now from heaven. MAY SHE REST IN PEACE! I know God loves us, but He loves her more. Please send your prayer for her :(

OK then, this is just a quick post about my outfit to Plaza Indonesia Fashion Week 2013. I love wearing colored socks match with my top :D like at the photos, I'm wearing yellow top & yellow socks! Just because I'm wearing yellow, it doesn't mean I'm mellow! FYI: I have some colored socks in my wardrobe, like grey, brown, red, purple, green army, etc, etc. And I still need more colored socks / patterns socks. Well, I hope you like it and hope you all had a great day! MUCH LOVE <3


Glasses - Mall Ambasador
Black Scarf - DIY
Green Army Jacket - Indicator
Yellow Shirt - OLDIES
Acid Wash Jeans - DIY
Postman Bag - TOPMAN
Yellow Socks - Unbranded
Black Shoes - Dr. Martens




see yaa bye

Fahad Scale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog :)
Can I have a comment from you about this post?
I appreciate every single of your comments and opinions


Fahad Scale,
Mr. Rebel in Town
LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE